Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Why are you so troubled? God is not our enemy,neither is our Pastor.


Bible Study Archives‎ > ‎
Tuesday devotion July 27
posted Jul 16, 2010 7:58 AM by Diane Price

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves

Why are you so troubled? God is not our enemy,neither is our Pastor or our church family.

Luke 24:38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
So many cares of the world our enemy uses to keep us off the good path.

34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
34:9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.
To know God has given each of us a body guide.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Matthew 10;30 He counted my hairs on my head.
Heb.13;5 He will never leave us..
He prayed for us.
Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
Matt.14;27 He walks beside us on the troubled waters.
And to know He stretched out His arms on the cross as He asked for God to forgive us.

He left sending us the Comforter.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me
He loves me He loves you!
Why must I be like Martha? I have read his promises.I sin when I have unbelief building up in my mind.I Know He cares .
I love Him because He first loved me.He is the highest greatest all mighty all knowing most powerful and my God and savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment