Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Not again!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

God watches over us.

We experienced a blessing yesterday after arriving to pick up my son from school yesterday I received a call from our neighbor they called the fire dept.they noticed black smoke coming from our chimney carbon monoxide was high they opened up all our windows.Our oil furnace is a few years old but has not been cleaned for three years the fire marshall requested a carbon monoxide detector to be installed If this happened at night we might not of woke up.
Its so important to keep oil furnaces cleaned.I thank God for His protection.