Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

God is our Judge!

Psalm 26

1Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.

2Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

Psalm 12
1 Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth;
for the faithful fail from among the children of men.


2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbor:
with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.


3 The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips,
and the tongue that speaketh proud things:


4 who have said, With our tongue will we prevail;
our lips are our own: who is lord over us?


Anytime we think we are somebody bigger without God our creater shows us how small we really are.Only by God`s grace we are who we are without Him we can do nothing!
I Hear the saying all the time that Christians get hurt the most by other Christians thats like saying children fight more with each other than friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment