Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pray and fast


Esther
4:16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
Mark 9:29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting
My prayer is this morning is God teach me to pray.In a world full of sin if we dont pray who will?
I believe we have fallen short of prayer with all the cares of the world.We need to pray more now than ever to make up for the ones that are not praying,We are a Martha or a Mary.God placed everyone of us in a church as it pleases Him.Some have to pray longer not to be seen of men but to make up for the ones that are sleeping.Some cant watch for a hour because they want to do things their own way.Jesus being spotless prayed how much more do we need to pray.I thank God the veil of the temple was torn for us that any time we need or want we can accept the invitation to pray,
God never closes the veil we forfeit on our own to go beyond the torn veil
anytime we feel the need What can be more important to do with our idle time.if not pray than the idle time the devil will steal.There is no clock behind the veil.There is no tv computers xbox or other cares of the world The Holy Spirit is waiting to go in with us before the Great and powerful all mighty God.I wonder if the timbers could speak louder if we could hear the past and present of the prayers of the saints
Or would their be no need for incense.I pray this morning Holy Spirit come! Let nothing hinder me from the need of prayer some have fallen a brother needs my prayer someone sick needs my prayer my family needs my prayer my pastor needs my prayer my church family needs my prayer How can some believe there is a time limit on our prayers when we have little time left to pray.
What would it do for God to go to and fro through out the earth and find all the churches unlocked and every knee bowed calling out to God save our land?

No comments:

Post a Comment