Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer time!


Prov 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

I know the bible tells us be sure our sins will (not might) find us out.I know of a man that ruined his life family testimony thinking if he disguised himself to see a prostitute no one would find out.Is the bible true? An undercover police man was used to catch a man that was a church member and the next morning it was in the news paper a fact where i have not forgot his name his reproach shall not be wiped away.Man caught for paying a prositute.
6:33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.


Its Summer and its hot!I Hate the things I have to put up with in the summer!!I Pray daily asking God to let it rain especially when young ladies don't dress modesty Wonder who taught them?I wonder why a parent wont bring a child up the way God told us to.Its not only for their own self but for the men that is tempted to sin.

I Thank God for my first Pastor Pastor Harry Boyle that took a stand for righteousness and taught against short dresses and low cuts. Some Pastors today rather tickle the ears and make friends rather than preach what the Holy Spirit wants preached,You will never convince me God doesn't want the preachers preaching against immorality when young men are expected to keep their eyes on the preaching when a young girl will come to church showing off her flesh. I tell my son if you see a girl that arouses a mans sexual desires by her dress usually she has been used and the day she gets married her husband wont trust her.
I Would rather be in a church that is Spirit led with a few people than be in a church where the truth is not taught Its true some are not taught right and probably that is why God had them go to a church to know the truth after the truth is taught they will grow up and feel the conviction.How can they get convicted when a Pastor wont tell them? Then they are without excuse.

I dont understand why a teen cant be in a youth group with long hair or a mustache or beard but yet a girl can join with out wearing modest clothing and cause the young men to sin?
There is not a week goes by without A Pastor having to council in his office .Pastor Boyle said the ones that come in for counciling Monday are the ones that missed what was taught on Sunday. We need Preachers with a back bone,.and turn this nation around.
Why is it a scout or the military has to dress a certain way when we dont demand it in our youth groups?
I Try to stay home in the summer rather than trying to avoid what God told us not to put in front of our eyes the very thing that goes to the heart.I Dont think its fair for the world to take the beaches and use it for sin but I do know enjoy the beaches now all that want to live unGodly there will come a day where us Christians will take over and you wont be allowed So have your fun now I read the end of the bible God is coming back to take what belongs to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment