Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD;

I Was reading the following Proverbs 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
I dont understand how Gods children think they are exempt from judgement Its true God is a God of love but there is a penalty for sin.I Love my children but they were chastised.If God did not correct and chastise He would of not said He has no respect of persons,and shut the door on the ark Everywhere in the Bible it states judgment.God does not change.
Where I am a parent I have had many arrows pierce my heart Why would I want to pierce my Saviors heart? I Love him because he first loved me I don't believe God put me on this earth to add to the problems I believe I am here to let God use me to help others
.The only solution is Salvation and to follow Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment