Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yea Its Sunday The first day of a new week


I Am so glad its Sunday.Please pray for my two year old class this morn.
I Was reading these verses this morning and I cant understand how a Christian can miss this day without attending church.God has our attendance record I know he counts the people.



1 Chronicles 23:24 These were the sons of Levi after the house of their fathers; even the chief of the fathers, as they were counted by number of names by their polls, that did the work for the service of the house of the LORD

Psalms
100:1 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
100:2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
100:5 For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Job 31:4 Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps

Job 31:4 Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps

No comments:

Post a Comment