Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 15, 2010

What is your price tag? Be not ignorant of satans devices


Caleb is home from school not feeling well today I think his Dad`s schedule is catching up to him too.
I Am so excited about going soulwinning tonight its going to come a day when I cant go and joyful I went when I could.I look at all the opportunities I Missed and it haunts me to this day.I have to live asking my self why didnt you go?I Told God several years ago I would go every time I am able,I say here am I lord send me.but sometimes I ask my self if I meant it.
My Mother died from smoking and a good friend of mine, I try hard to warn others not to do the same but that is not as important to me as telling someone about a place of torment is on their path if they dont take a u turn.

As in Joshua 22:31.... This day we perceive that the LORD is among us, because ye have not committed this trespass against the LORD: now ye have delivered the children of Israel out of the hand of the LORD.

As I Was reading this morning I Thought about what was mentioned in chapel yesterday.1 Tim.3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
What is your price tag? The devil has been around a long time his tricks is nothing new.In Joshua I Was reading and noticed again they did`nt perish alone.

Joshua 22:20 Did not Achan the son of Zerah commit a trespass in the accursed thing, and wrath fell on all the congregation of Israel? and that man perished not alone in his iniquity.

Another device the devil uses (others)Joshua 22:25 ye have no part in the LORD: so shall your children make our children cease from fearing the LORD.

IN Joshua but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

Deuteronomy 7:4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, ...

1 Kings 11:3 ... and his wives turned away his heart
Joshua 22:29 God forbid that we should rebel against the LORD, and turn this day from following the LORD
2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us. ..

2 Thessalonians 3:11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies

4 comments:

  1. t's such a important site. fanciful, acutely fascinating!!!

    -------

    [url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
    [url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

    [url=http://katalog.inforam.pl/zdrowie/opony,mozgowe,w,3799.html]opony[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    Definitely gonna recommend this post to a few friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Great share, thanks for your time

    ReplyDelete