Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sunday is coming! yea!

As I Started my Sunday School lesson today it took alot more time to write it on a two year old level,But I know God will bless the labor its never in vain.
Just as I read in Joshua 11:23 So Joshua took the whole land, according to all that the LORD said unto Moses; and Joshua gave it for an inheritance unto Israel according to their divisions by their tribes. And the land rested from war.
There is a time of rest coming,but for now we have alot more orders to take.
Ecc.9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

No comments:

Post a Comment