Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Run toward the roar..




Its a beautiful day I Have been through so many trials since last night which only proves there is a devil that seeks whom he can devour.
Amos 3:4 Will a lion roar in the forest, when he hath no prey? will a young lion cry out of his den, if he have taken nothing?
I heard a message preached one time run toward the roar "Even if he charges, do not turn and run. Just stand still. Look him straight in the eye and wait. Because most times, it's a mock charge."
Ephesians 6:10 - "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.

Verse 11 - "Put on the whole armour of God, that you may able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Verse 12 - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Verse 13 - "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God," and that is important, but there's something else that has to go along, or accompany putting on the armour of God, "that you may be able withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Verse 14 - "Stand, Four times in this section of scripture, the apostle Paul writes and says, "Put on the armour of God," but there's something else you have to do, and that's, "stand." Even the word - withstand - is the same Greek word.

Its the human instinct to run from our troubles I`ve done it all my life.I Told someone not too long ago that was going through trials not to run and go to another church because the same trouble will follow until we can face it head on.
Stand,I Find is the key word.
I`m just now getting this computer back up and running I checked on my iphone to resolve the problem I was having(if all else fails read the instruction manual)The bible)For everyday issues.I Had to take out the battery and hold the power button down for 30 seconds.


Well the champion marched, for forty days
said "Gimmie a man to fight!"
The Israelites said "We got a brave heart,
but our feet are sorta full of fright!"
Then a boy with a sling and a pocket full of rocks,
who knew how to trust and pray said:
"If you're gonna run, may as well start now cuz I came here to stay!"

Run if you want to run if you will
cuz I came here to stay
If I fall down, gonna get a right up
cuz I didn't start out to play
Its a battlefield brother, not a recreation room
Its a fight and not a game
Run if you want to, run if you will,
but I came here to stay

The kids wouldn't bow, the king got mad
said: "Turn that ol' furnace up high!"
"Tie 'em up, throw 'em on in,
those Hebrew boys are gonna fry!"
A little while later, they looked in the furnace,
they heard brother Shadrach say:
"Pull up a chair boys, warm your hands,
we came in here to stay!"
Run if you want to, run if you will ,but I came here to stay.
When I fall down I'm gonna get up,
Cause I didn't come here to play,
It's a battlefield ,brother, not a recreation room,
It's a fight and not a game,
Run if you want to, run if you will,
But I came here to stay.

The Champion had marched for forty days,
Crying "Send me a man to fight".
The Israelites said"We've got a brave heart,
But our hearts are full of fright".
Then a boy and a sling, and a pocket full of rocks,
That knew how to fight and pray,
Said'Run Goliath if you're gonna run,
'Cause I came here to stay."

The decree had been signed by the hand of the king,
But Daniel still talked to the Lord,
The hungry lions were pacing the floor,
"Here comes supper" one cried.
But if You'd been around anywhere close,
You'd heard old Daniel say,
"If you're talking 'bout me, forget it boys,
'Cause I came here to stay"

Now the boys wouldn't bow and the King got mad,
He said"Turn the furnace up high,
Tie 'em up and throw'em in,
These Hebrew boys are gonna die",
A little while later he looked in the flames,
And he heard old Shadrach say,
"Pull up a chair boys and warm your hands,
'Cause I came here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment