Total Pageviews

Monday, April 5, 2010

Prayer Journal





Pray Without Ceasing~1 Thessalonians 5:17

Prayer journal




Why I keep A Prayer Journal

God wants me to:
6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;



* It keep me focused during prayer.



My own prayer journal helps to build my faith. * Over time, it will develop into a beautiful love story between the Lord and I. It will hold all of the documentation of God's grace for my family through the years hoping to pass to pass on to future generations.

* Bible Scripture study journals are an excellent way to dig deeper into God’s Word. When you journal on the things God reveals to you personally through His Word, the letters no longer just sit on the pages.

Journaling makes God’s Word real, and allows Him to reveal what they mean for you exactly where you are today.


God has really been working with me to spend more time with him I have developed a regular habit of spending Time alone with God. It starts my day off by giving him my first fruits while I am at my best from a good night sleep.her
Below is a copy of my prayer journal

No comments:

Post a Comment