Total Pageviews

Monday, April 5, 2010

A beautiful day God has made...


as I was reding this morning in Duet.32:3 Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.this morning I thank God that I Can publish live all the wonderful things God has done in my life.as in Duet.32:732:7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will show thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.I Realize I Am not the brightest bible student but I feel if I Can help one person in life with this daily blog with Gods help then I Have accomplished what I feel why I am put here on earth.Some Christians will disagree with me but they are the ones wasting Gods time reading and acting on the the side of the critic.Too many people are making the internet evil where God has given us the opportunity to add some Good.just because there are some bibles out there that are not good that dont mean we have to stop publishing the true book KJV 1611.And there are some good web sites on the internet.As Pastor Boyle use to say chew what you need and spit out what you dont.
PSALM 147:10 He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.
PSALM 147:11 The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy


PROV.17:14 The beginning of strife is as when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.
PROV.17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment