Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Breathe on me,Breath of God


As I Was singing Breathe on me,Breath of God,fill me with life anew that I May love what thou dost love,and do what thou wouldst do.It starts my morning off by knowing God has steps that will be his orders.I Have to take Caleb for his appointment today I Hope his leg is fine.
I hate walking the hound dogs but I enjoy tithing.I was always excited as a child to get money when I Worked different jobs while under the care of my mother I Would give her all my money and she took care of all my needs.At the age 0f 15 and 16 most would not agree but I Loved giving away.I Still do this day.I Have owned a childcare over 15 years I started out by tithing on how much money i wanted i would tithe if i had 12 in my childcare i would tithe on 17 we were open 24 hours a day and then i would see God increase to 17 children i built my childcare on this principle.
just recently i have seen a family stop tithing this year they made more than double but are in the most financial dilemma that is possible,
I AM Reading in Joshua 1:3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.I Know from experience we have to make sure the sole of our foot obeys.1:16 And they answered Joshua, saying, All that thou commandest us we will do, and whithersoever thou sendest us, we will go.
1:17 According as we hearkened unto Moses in all things, so will we hearken unto thee: only the LORD thy God be with thee, as he was with Moses.
1:18 Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Joshua 2:10 For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed.
I Have heard and seen I Am so thankful that i had a mother that taught me to give I never had a struggle on giving I Was giving $100.00 a week to missionaries and i know it was only because God could trust me.In Prov.1:8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
In Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.We serve a wonderful Savior He`s in this world today.He lives you ask me how I know he lives He lives within my heart.Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment