Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

a Prayer of hope for your child

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Father in heaven a child speaks,understands,and thinks different than a man I ask as my young child is growing you would give him the wisdom to be the man you would have him to be.Let him seek you early that you will be found in his life.Bring only the person you choose for him to marry let him not make the choice as he seeks the one to make his life complete.Let it be as the young adults have made the wrong choice and its too late for your plan a let your plan b bring the young adult to repentance to serve you and love you with all his heart all the days of his life.I Thank you for what you have done and what you will do.as i ask according to your will,nothing is impossible with you.in Jesus name amen

No comments:

Post a Comment