Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

God watches over us.

We experienced a blessing yesterday after arriving to pick up my son from school yesterday I received a call from our neighbor they called the fire dept.they noticed black smoke coming from our chimney carbon monoxide was high they opened up all our windows.Our oil furnace is a few years old but has not been cleaned for three years the fire marshall requested a carbon monoxide detector to be installed If this happened at night we might not of woke up.
Its so important to keep oil furnaces cleaned.I thank God for His protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment