Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

School days

I love watching children grow physical and spiritual
I have found training children to be good adults serving God is different stages

,I Was telling my teen son in elementary school there was alot of things i never learned that I was pushed ahead and skipping areas I needed,
I have found the same to be true in my childhood and my children s life anything I did not learn as a child God is now making me to fill in the gaps of childhood,We just as well not run from training because God is God and He always is helping us to grow
How exciting it must be for God to watch his children grow from the first step.

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
Even though We are adults physically we still are children in some stages of childhood we missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment