Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why do people suffer?

I was out soulwinning Thursday and one of the questions I had asked to me was why does God allow suffering this verse in Job is one I used as well as 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold

God didnt make men evil they made themselves evil starting with Adam and Eve.which caused it to be passed down to all men.
1 Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

The sufferings of unsaved men are often used by the Holy Spirit to cause them to realize their needs of salvation and to turn to Christ. The sufferings of Christians causes dependence on God and a more Christ-like character, if they are properly “exercised thereby” (Hebrews 12:11).

Thus, God is loving and merciful even when, “for the present,” He allows trials and sufferings to come in our lives.

“For we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:28).

No comments:

Post a Comment