Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday starting the week with church

Job
32:3 Also against his three friends was his wrath kindled, because they had found no answer, and yet had condemned Job.

32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
It seems like everytime a person is going through a trial their friends think they know why.
32:9 Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
God is the only one that can judge there is only one true judge.
Man looks at the outer But God knows the inner.We see people go to church dressed up modest apparel but inside it doesnt match the outer. We have no right to judge a person also for outward righteousness.
I watch Christians live a life that is like the world go to movie theaters listen to bad music but on Sunday its a different person.My prayer is that I will leave the judging up to God it never surprises me what another Christian is capable of doing.
I must judge myself.The best self examination is looking on the inside that no one else sees.

No comments:

Post a Comment