Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Need Gods power along lifes highway

Please keep us in prayer tonight soulwinning tonight

I Believe God will one day call us home no one is exempt we all have a course to complete we all have a battle to fight.We all have an appointment with death until we have completed the work God has given us to do we will stay here on earth what a blessing to know God has entrusted us with the souls of men.
God will use the willing.We all have a job assignment.
The only way we can get the job done is fully depend on God.no one is better than another only Jesus is worthy.John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

I Need Gods power along lifes highway
to bend the knee to humbly bow and pray
My eyes must stay shut my ears must stay open
Our God in Heaven has softly spoken
There is many a time an open door
if i wonder then wonder no more
when sin abides in the same old rut
the open door is no longer open but rather shut
The sin of unforgiveness the prayer of disbelief
brings dishonor and painfully no relief
written by Diane Price

1 comment:

  1. John Chapter Six
    What Does It Really Say?


    "And behold, thou shalt be dumb and unable to speak until the day when these things come to pass, BECAUSE THOU HAST NOT BELIEVED MY WORDS, WHICH WILL BE FULFILLED IN THEIR PROPER TIME." Luke 1:20.

    Saint John, New Testament, Chapter Six...

    This chapter is so important in explaining the "true presence" of Jesus Christ in the Holy Eucharist.

    Following is a verse by verse explanation. If you will read the whole chapter, you will not find any verse to indicate Jesus was speaking figuratively, or in parables.

    He was speaking literally as the context of the chapter plainly shows.

    One of the basic rules of Bible interpretation is, if something is said only once in Scripture, it might be taken figuratively, but if it is repeated three times, it is to be taken literally.

    Jesus repeated His message in John Chapter six, nine different ways, or nine times.

    Continue...

    PS: Private interpretation of Scriptures can be exceedingly harmful to self and others. This has divided Christianity into hundreds if not tens of thousands of segments.

    Too many individuals claim their position is right and are unwilling to freely discuss the position taken or to be submissive to moral authorities.

    Holding to a personal position, or one of heretical source, places one's eternal soul in jeopardy. Such people often become instruments that lead others to perdition.

    ReplyDelete