Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

Do you believe in a Higher power?


I Was looking up the word higher this morning thinking about where we are not supposed to think higher of ourselves we are who we are only because of Gods grace.Where are all thine accusers?We have no right to judge and think why someone is going through in life we are not God we have no right to put ourself on the judgement seat there is only one true judge.
I Found this verse below I have never seen before I have been out soulwinning and have heard the statement I believe in a higher power but not in God!
The bible reads only a fool hath said in his heart there is no God.If only I could get this following verse across the power is of God!

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Judge not
Im not the judge
I didnt cause the thigh rot
Judement brings out sludge
Let God be true
And every man be a liar
Let God do what He wants to do
Hes the only one to save us from Hells fire

No comments:

Post a Comment