Total Pageviews

Monday, June 7, 2010

What a beautul day


Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
143:11 Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.
This is my daily prayer I need for God to teach me daily.

My prayer is this morning is that every where i walk I will be aware of Gods presence I thank God for taking me out of Egypt.
that, first of all,1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;
I found by praying one for another causes a bond and closeness.

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:


Colossians 1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

No comments:

Post a Comment