Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

when his glory shall be revealed

God Bless You!

As I Was reading this morning I think about how much change has taken place,when today our soldiers are wounded they are taken immediately to medical attention.

When Caleb got hit by the car before he was taken to the hospital they have given him pain medication and continued medicating him in the hospital.

The pain Jesus went through for us.




1 Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.



1:6 And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.
1:7 And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I.
1:8 And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.
1:9 He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.
1:10 So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment