Total Pageviews

Monday, May 31, 2010

The tongue no man can tame




The tongue no man can tame As I Start this morning I Like to be reminded of only a few of the verses about our tongue.
It was the tongue of the devil that started the trouble in the garden of Eden.

James 3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
Prov.18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Psalms 64:3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
psalms 39:1 I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.
prov.2:16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
16:16 And it came to pass, when she pressed him daily with her words, and urged him, so that his soul was vexed unto death;
5:2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

No comments:

Post a Comment