Total Pageviews

Friday, May 14, 2010

pray without ceasing...

Myspace Comments
Christian Glitters - 2.0 Myspace Layouts


And David went on and grew great and the Lord God of host was with him
2 Samuel 5:10
What A Blessing to know God is with us
I had a good time out soulwinning last night with my friend Beth
I wish I could have longer but Thursday isn't the only day If I keep my eyes open and walk with the Lord

PSALM 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment