Total Pageviews

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Testimony

Lewis Price

My Dearest Beloved and as God said we shall be one flesh November 15,1974
____________________________________________Diane Blair




- Proverbs 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing


"I Have Been Blessed" lyrics:

1. He moves among us all that He does , all of His mercy and all of His Love.
And the pen of the writer could write everyday,even this world could never contain
how I have been blessed.


2.The warmth in the winter, the flowers in Spring, the laughter in Summer, and the
changing leaves

CHORUS:
I have been blessed, God
so good to me. Precious are His thoughts of you and me. No way I could count them, there's not enough time. So I'll just thank Him for being so kind. God has been good, so good. I have been blessed.

3.Arms that will raise, a voice that can talk, hands that can touch and legs that can walk,
ears that can listen, eyes that can see. Oh, I've got to praise Him as long as I breathe, I have been blessed.

4.I have been blessed, God's so good to me, precious are His thoughts of you and me.
No way I could count them, there's not enough time. So, I'll just thank Him for being so kind. God has been so good, I have been blessed.

5.We live in a country, the greatest on earth. Our flag stands for freedom, and what it is worth. She stands in the harbor, Miss Liberty calls. All have gave some, but some gave all. For me to be blessed

6.He's my shoulder to lean on when I'm down. The rock where He leads me when I'm overwhelmed. The place where He hides me under His wings. He's not just a song. He's the reason I sing. I have been blessed.


Hi. my name is Diane , I live in Maine Id just like to share with you all how I came to know Jesus as my Savior and how he is daily helping me. I hope this will prove a blessing to you...
During my childhood my mother attended a Baptist church I remember she got baptized I can remember her assurance of
Knowing one day she would go to heaven
.I remember her going to church a couple of times not much, I asked her one day if I could get baptized
So I can have a home in heaven she then asked the minister that baptized her he replied she is not old enough I was around
8 years old. I couldn’t wait until I was old enough
At the age of 17 I married a wonderful man we talked to the minister
before our wedding and I asked him if I could get baptized he told me I couldn’t because I was not a member.
The church was in Virginia where my mother lived and we were going to Maine where my husband lived.
This was a time of rejection with my mother and consistent pressure of personal trouble and a feeling of emptiness in my heart.
Therefore I was acquainted with loneliness and rejection.
I then desperately needed to know the answer to the question; “What must I do to be baptized? I tried several Baptist churches
Knowing Baptist meant baptism. I tried a little country church my husband attended as a child I thought I found what I was
Looking for all I had to do is attend classes I hadn’t started my first class yet and I met up with my cousin Linda I have not seen in years
she told me about a church named Grace Baptist she attended and they don’t require baptism classes all I would have to do is go down the aisle
during invitation and state I’m saved and want to get baptized so I did around January of 1980 pregnant with my second child.
I was eager to tell all my relatives and one by one they got saved mostly by God using Pastor Boyle I thought
My life was complete until one day I signed up for a soul winning class that used a curriculum. I remember asking my husband
To practice with me of course he played the part of the unsaved (just kidding)my husband is wonderfully saved and as I was practicing I began to cry I told my husband I don’t remember asking God to save me he told me he don’t remember either. ( John 3:16)
,so I asked him to go over the sinners prayer with me and he did. I attended church many years after then one day my Pastor mentioned
in his message If you got baptized before salvation you were not baptized again that bothered me I wasn’t baptized I wanted to do what God wanted me to do.
It wasn’t easy knowing many people knew I got baptized in 1980.so on March 1 of 1998 I made the decision to have my Pastor go
Over again
The plan of salvation we were parked in front of the church in our van with my husband present I bowed my head and for sure
I understood the truth and nailed it down, (The truth set me free). Then on March 4 1998 I got baptized.
I am grateful to God for this.
What then is believer's baptism? What is the purpose of it, since salvation is "by grace through faith" (Ephesians 2:8,9)?
Water baptism is a picture of something which already took place in the heart of the believer the moment he was saved Water baptism is representing the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Water baptism then, is a picture of spiritual baptism It is the outward testimony of the believer's inward faith. A sinner is saved the moment he places his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Baptism is a visible testimony to that faith.Baptism never saved anyone.

The Roman's Road to Heaven In one minute I can explain to you how you can know for sure that if you died today you would go to Heaven.All you have to know are 4 things.1] Man is a sinner. Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;2] There is a price on sin, eternal death. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:3] Jesus paid that price on the cross. Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.4] By faith in Christ we can be saved. Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.HERE IS HOW YOU CALL UPON THE LORD Do you admit that you are a sinner?Do you believe Jesus is the Son of God?If you are sorry for your sins and would like for God to save your soul, just ask Him.Dear Jesus,
Please forgive me of my sins. I trust you today, JESUS, and only You, to take me to HEAVEN when I die. Thank you for saving me.
Amen.Just as you were born to your parents, you were born into the Kingdom of God when you called on Jesus!
If you prayed this prayer I would love to hear from you and rejoice with you.Please fill out the form and I will reccomend a good church for you to attend in your area.
Hbr 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

priceanchor@aol.com Please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment