Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A new name written down in glory...


A young man received Christ tonight.He was probably in his thirties.
I was happy to find a friend to go soulwinning with.As we were out soulwinning tonight I was pushing the button on the cross walk
It took forever to change so I knew God kept me there for a reason.I Looked up and I Seen this bus That I got into (thank God she didnt drive off leaving my friend there all alone.I Was able to give her a tract.
Then on the way home I stopped to put just $5.00 in my checking account and they were out of envelopes for deposits so I drove to another bank and crossed out the banks name and made my deposit As I Drove off I thank God for honest people A women was chasing me with my debit card as I Was getting back into the car I remembered to give her a tract so I bumped my head getting back out but I Was able to catch her.,
Then I Had to get gas Caleb was smiling at me with his head out the window I Miss his help.Tonight he had to stay in the car with his crutches I Didnt leave him a key so he got very hot..but not as hot as the article below.

AT 120 DEGREES IN AUSTRALIA , IT WAS SO HOT FOR A WEEK THAT KOALAS
WERE ASKING PEOPLE FOR WATER. IT'S NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE.





ONE WENT TO A HOUSE TO TRY TO HIDE FROM THE HEAT AND TO GET A BIT OF SHADE AND HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE OWNER GAVE HIM SOMETHING TO DRINK. IT'S REALLY CUTE.



No comments:

Post a Comment