Total Pageviews

Friday, April 9, 2010

My wedding dress my Mother bought




-- Post From My iPhone

My Mother made payments on this dress the shop burned down but my dress was at the OWNERS HOME.
WE asked my Pastor if we could renew our wedding vows he agreed but convinced us to have it on a Sunday night so the church could be invited.(And you wonder why I call him my coach.My husband bought me a dress for the event We invited all our relatives which made it more special my Mother was there and my Dad gave me away which is a prayer answered he wasn't there for our wedding.And then the greatest of all I Got to make my husband happy he almost cried as i came down the aisle to the wedding march he watched me with a smile expecting to see me in the dress he bought but only to see me in my original wedding dress the ladies at church im so thankful for i went to a ladies conference with them and they came up with an idea to wear my original gown that i said was impossible after alot of work they let God use them as a channel.My Mom was so happy she told me she feels like she got her money out of the dress none of my relatives on my husbands side made it to our wedding being in Virginia but they were all there for our 25th Ann.God is so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment