Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 3, 2010

12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily



AS Im reading my bible this morning I see how God has given his orders to us we just have to obey and put away the childish things as in 1 cor.13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 cor.13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13:13 now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity 1cor.12:1 And
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us.


Duet .31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
As God for our leader how can we fail?
God raises up others to carry on his work I fear that the next generation would leave God
Duet .31:27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death? We have no time to waste we have a race to run our Grandchildren are counting on us. The ones in the grave can no longer do it.We call our selves a fundamental bible believing soulwinning baptist church when some do nothing to get out the gospel the great comission we just as well take off the soulwinning part.A drunk was invited to easter service he replied is that the church over there where the sun never shines?What are we not doing.Are we hiding our light underneath a bushel?
as in Matt 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.Its Easter I Will try by Gods grace to reach one more...

No comments:

Post a Comment