Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thank God the sun is shining.

I Am looking forward to soulwinning today i have been discouraged thinking woe is me i cant go i have no one to go with then it came to me use your stick moses did so now i have 3 dogs to walk and talk to others about the gospel and i have plenty of tracts a dear friend gave me.
as i was reading Eph.3:16 this morning( That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;)
I Noticed the inner man my worse enemy i have to face every day in the mirror.
just because i dont drink,smoke chew or hang with those that do does not mean that i am a perfect Chritian when i got saved i gave up all the things that look bad to you but God sees my inner that wicked old man that still lives inside.(16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel,... for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.)And my biggest problem is (me)i live mostly by habit i am free im no longer bound but my flesh dont see it this way
my car was in the shop and several times i went out to get something from the car and it was not there i look at my wrist and there is not even a watch on it.many habits from my childhood that are not good i still carry to this day.Im praying for God to grow me with the bad habits of the heart so I can help my church and family 2 cor.i read some sins of the heart 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
This following Is the big one i struggle with daily.(3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.)14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.( peculiar thats for sure)and i read13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.wow!

As I did my devotions last night with my family and listened to a sermon not fbc they went off the air until next week i realized i have to get up this morn,and start all over again and it will continue through out the day it would be so much easier if i could put my Jesus on a shelf until next sunday but if i did that to my husband i would not have a good marriage relationship i am so blessed to have a wonderful hard working husband that takes care of me and loves me like he does he promised my mom before she went to heaven that he would take good care of me and he sure does,i love being married.and i love my God.and i cant forget my family friends church and the people i work with at school that i miss so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment