Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Greetings in the mighty and strong name of our Saviour the lord Jesus Christ

Wow, What a day yesterday, I Was excited to be with my sweetheart at the Delorme and I got a call stating my mother-in-law was rushed in the hospital. She had no movement in her legs swelled eyes 104 fever at this moment she is still in the hospital waiting to get better and hoping to find why all is going on.
I`m so excited tomorrow my day with Caleb back at church.yea! Then school.
My sweetheart enjoyed reading this bog yesterday he laughed so many times.


I told you I have a wonderful husband. The last time he read my journal he brought home flowers pizza and a sweet spirit. I Asked him last night if there is anything he wanted me to change he told me no I like it the way it is. Caleb did not Agree
That’s what happens when God gives you a large family you can write a book.

As I was reading my bible today I came across Duet.17:3 Tell this to the people that like reading their daily horror scope I know I spelled it wrong but that is what it is.

Prov.17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment